Already have a Username/Password for Formations: The Graduate Center Journal of Social Research?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Submission Guide.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or OpenOffice document file format.
- The text is double-spaced; uses 12-point Times New Roman; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations are provided in high-resolution.
- Use of all illustrations complies with copyright laws, and attributions are listed in accordance with the license, if required.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.