Already have a Username/Password for The Journal of Interactive Technology and Pedagogy?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- You have permission to use any and all materials included in your submission, including allowances for fair use and/or the protection of human subjects.
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca) are activated and ready to click.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the JITP Style Guide, i.e. Chicago 16th ed. Author Date format with minor modifications.
- You grant to JITP the right to distribute your materials, if accepted, via a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Sharealike 3.0 United States License.
The email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.